Saturday, November 17, 2012

Song O the Day #26 {KID CUDI - Just What I Am (Ft. King Chip)}


Not as big as Jay Z or Kanye, Kid Cudi is one of those Urban stars who is making a good name for himself with tunes like "Day n Nite" & "Pursuit of Happiness". Then Steve Aoki did a killer remix of "Pursuit of Happiness" and it became a party anthem much like the Crookers remix of "Day n Nite".

Kid Cudi I believe has another hit on his hands here with "Just What I am". It's chilled it's got a smooth beat, it features another new comer (I think don't know much of King Chip's work) and it just works, it feels like a smooth Sunday morning jam.



I think this is an ace Saturday morning weekend tune for you.

Hope you enjoy it and remember tomorrow is the a new sugar free fresh countdown.

No comments: