Thursday, November 8, 2012

Song O the Day #17 {BAT FOR LASHES - All Your Gold}


Okay I didn't love Laura, but this song just released as a single by Bat for Lashes from the album The Haunted Man.

This song has divine production and truly sublime vocals, Natasha Khan from Brighton is a sex bomb and a truly talented young vocalist. The previous album "Two Suns" was just ace and this album if it's anything like "All Your Gold" will be a gem.

I have posted the Original below:



and a handy little Remix:



Tomorrow we are off to Melbourne for another snazzy tune, stay tuned and hope you liked my bogan piece :) And no it's not that I am anti drinking it's just I find it very said that all "Australian" days, everyone links to getting shit faced:
Australia Day - Shit Faced
Anzac Day - Shit Faced
Melbourne Cup/Any Race Day - Well you saw the evidence yesterday.

No comments: