Thursday, November 1, 2012

Song O the Day #10 {DJANGO DJANGO - Default}


With a crazy beat it can only create strange dance moves and weird movements, it's Django Django. The album was recorded in 2011 and then
released in January 2012 and it's been a hit ever since on the airwaves.

"Default" is a must have on a party set list and it has really grown on me over time.

Featured on the terrific House Party compilation (which is one of the
greatest compilations of 2012, shame the radio show isn't what it used to be) this song is going to be a big one me thinks on a lot of end of year lists.

So without further ado let's welcome November (or Movember as the lazy
males like to call it) and the last month of Spring with this off beat dance number:



Coming Up:

My review of My Private Parts (yes it's a show, I'm not getting my cock out y'all), my open letter to Julia Gillard re: the White Paper (Julia love, we need to chat) and a brand new countdown on Sunday.

Until then happy November!

No comments: