Thursday, November 15, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - End of Watch


Oh Jake Gyllenhaal, can I just say he is so amazing and so handsome in that weird way he is like totally marriage material.  This movie is seriously good stuff (and not seriously shit like Ten's Breakfast show with that Kiwi C%$t) the support cast of the amazing two mains (Gyllenhaal & Pena) mainly Anna Kendrick as Gyllenhaal's girlfriend is amazing, she is stripped back and shows real emotion.

The handheld camera can get annoying, the over use of the F bomb gets a bit much, but hey who I am to comment on swearing when I refer to Paul Henry as a see you next Tuesday and really wish Tracey Grimshaw was aborted at birth (side issue - ACA's Castle Hill Great Mall of China sorry, seriously Channel Nine it's a shame you didn't go broke so racist hatred can't go to air, and seriously who asks Pauline Hanson on any issues in 2013, fucktards) so I can't really comment on swearing but the number of F bombs in this movie is out of control.


So End of Watch, has great eye candy, a great story, great acting, a real cinema experience, I was seriously unhappy when this film ended it was just super.

I highly recommend this film and know it will be in my end of year best list.

End of Watch rates a BIG 4.75 stars.

No comments: