Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 is almost O-V-A-H - Over in non Kath & Kimdrella speak


Yes it's almost done for another year!  So let's take a look at these two killer "Pop" mash ups for the year in music that was:





I like the first one better but that's just me and it's slightly longer too including even a few Aussies, Goyte & the talented Ms Sia Furler who is rumoured (according to the Sunday Telegraph) to have another album out in 2013!

Also the year in music gets a huge countdown special on Australia Day (Sat 26 Jan 2013) with Triple J and the annual Hottest 100.  So make sure you jump along and make your vote count:

I voted in triple j's Hottest 100 2012, have YOU?

Can't wait for the Hottest 100, well on Boxing Day I will post the years biggest songs all the way from 100-1 in my little old opinion.  I currently strongly believe these are the contenders for the Hottest 100 top spot:

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Wanz - Thrift Shop
Tame Imapala – Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks
Mumford & Sons – I Will Wait
Tame Impala - Elephant

Yes I think the Triple J darlings Tame Impala stand a HUGE chance to claiming not only the J Award (two albums running) but the top spot in Australia's if not the worlds biggest musical countdown voted by real music fans.

Tune in tomorrow early AM for the week's biggest 20 and the number one may even have been mentioned in this very blog entry, also the 6th and final album of the year nomination before the announcement on Wednesday.

See y'all then!

No comments: