Friday, January 4, 2013

Australia Day Public Holiday is SOOOOO Close


And we need another public holiday don't we?  How hard was a three day week, who forgot to have money in their accounts to pay direct debts? Maybe me but this short week is now over and tonight I look to M.I.A for a Friday dance off.



So excited BTW

So yeah Australia Day Public Holiday I will list for you the second list of BIG songs for 2012, from 200 to 101 and also announce my personal Australian Album of 2012, what will it be, will it be a debut from a spunky young Sydney producer (a recent SUPER producer):



Or maybe a comeback album from another spunk rat Mistress Higgins or as she is more commonly known Missy Higgins:



Or last up a solid album from Aussie Hip Hop royalty The Hilltop Hoods who are currently surviving their 50th straight day above 45 degrees in the always sunny Radelaide:



Not long till the winner is revealed so stay tuned, stay tuned also for a full review of M.I.A tonight @ the Enmore, it's gonna be DOPE!

No comments: