Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What’s On @ the Movies – The Guilt Trip


** Released late last year (2012) in the States.


So I went into this movie super nervous that it would be an old dog (some

would say like the lead), but I like This is 40 was seriously surprised. This film was so super nice it was not funny, I was almost brought to tears by the end at it's beauty and it's sheer lovely bonding between Rogan and well:



OK after that little musical interuption here is the remainder of the review:

The movie is a road trip movie with some fun along the way and the great
look @ Rogan and Streisand. Who would have ever thought that Barb's & Rogan would be so good together.

I think if your a major mummy's boy like me this film will totally float your
boat, it's sweet, it's simple and super easy to watch:



I can't believe still hours after seeing this film that I enjoyed it so much, The Guilt Trip is my recent guilty pleasure it rates 4 super guilty stars.

Also the Open Air Cinema session I was due to see was totally flooded out
so hopefully I will see Silver Linings Playbook soon, watch this space.....

No comments: