Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shit that comes through my inbox and random weekends


So it's been a monster week I feel like I am getting hookers throat and the week ahead is looking equally large as bands continue to roll into Sydney and those hot Summer days look like they are here to stay.

First up some funny shit that come through my inbox, thanks mummy Sharda:



So Dizzee Rascal is back with some new music and this excites me just a little:



Plus Skrillex is also back on the scene with another new jam for y'all to check out and see what you think below:



And finally some local content Clubfeet outta Melbourne are about to drop their new disc and here's a preview below:



Stay out of the heat today and happy belated birthday to Nicole and welcome home Peta Patricia Perkins, wedding soon y'all.

No comments: