Monday, January 28, 2013

SYD 2 CBR, CBR @ SYD - Australia All Over in four weeks journey one Countdown Sun 27 Jan 2013


20 - The Bloody Beetroots - Chronicles of a Fallen Love




19 - Haim - Don't Save Me
18 - Flume - Holdin On'
17 - Adele - Skyfall
16 - Avicii & Nicky Romero - I Could be the One
15 - Disclosure - Latch
14 - Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
13 - Calvin Harris/Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
12 - Chiddy Bang - Happening
11 - Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
10 - David Guetta/SIA - She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
9 - Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
8 - Rudimental - Not Giving In {Feat. John Newman & Alex Clare}
7 - Of Monsters & Men - Little Talks
6 - Calvin Harris/Tinie Tempah - Drinking from the Bottle
5 - Icona Pop - I Love it!
4 - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
3 - Birds of Tokyo - Lanterns
2 - The Lumineers - Ho Hey
1 - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love


Coming up around Noon after my first movie of the day "Guilt Trip" lol dedicated to Vinnie, I will announce the Australian Album of 2012 a follow up to 2012's Album of the Year - Frank Ocean.

Also later on I will be seeing "The Silver Linings Playbook" so expect a double film review sometime soon and the second part of my monster year's best list, I will publish 101-200 later on tonight to finish up the Australia Day Long Weekender.

No comments: