Wednesday, January 2, 2013

@ the Movies 2012 (one final last time) - Liberal Arts


Directed by, starring & a screen play by Josh Radnor you would be thinking man, does this guy do it all, well no Zac Efron (heart stops beating for a tick) also makes a delicious cameo and I can hardly start on young Elizabeth Olsen she is the real deal. Who would think she is related to those weird twins from Full House.


At the heart of this film is romance & indie days at Uni so I think it’s relatively easy to fit this into its 90 minute running time. And Josh does well, playing a uni admin officer really excited (not) by his role and finding a reason to visit his old home town where he finds love. Look it sounds like 999 other films released in 2012 but this film has heart and soul and for me it was so well written an acted a lot of the flaws can be overlooked.

If you are wanting a really easy to watch and fun film I think look no further than this little hidden gem. However it may be hidden now as there was only one session a week when I saw it on New Years. So check y’all guides.

Overall the last film I saw in 2012 Liberal Arts rates a Liberal 3.5 Zac Efron dreamboat stars.

No comments: