Tuesday, September 24, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 10


TV Show 21 - One Tree Hill

Running for an incredible number of seasons (9 to be exact) and kicking off in 2003 this CW teenage drama did well and where Friday Night Lights was all about American Football this was all about my previous favourite sport Basketball.

With a great cast and like Gossip Girl and other CW dramas a great soundtrack too and a good music focus all up really.

Look it was a little cheesy at times but 9 seasons and some big issues covered, I'm not going to lie it was easy to place this show on my list.

If you get a spare 100 weekends give One Tree Hill a chance, you will be hooked pretty early on!



My holiday is super soon so the BLOG will go from a TV Blog to a Travel blog real soon, so if you liked Getaway (I will not judge, Catriona Rowntree started out on Triple J, believe it or not?) then this BLOG will be for you, 4 parts of Asia covered with my unique view on things.

Laters XOXO

No comments: