Sunday, September 29, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 5


TV Show 26 - The Following

Definitely the most exciting show of 2013 and the Kevin Bacon factor goes into overdrive. To say I can't wait for Season 2 is an understatement. Season 1's finale was one of the biggest season finales I have seen in years. This year we have seen a lot of disappointing finales (Glee Season 4 finale, Dexter last ever episode, Gossip Girl finale) so to my surprise this was AMAZING!



This season had my whole family talking. Great performances, great twists and amazing story-lines that all just built up to that wicked finale. Before it airs again next year get yourself familiar with this amazing action/thriller series.

It's not just the action but all the character development and the way the story just hooks you in. Compelling television right here.

No comments: