Thursday, September 19, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 15


TV Show16 - The Slap

Thanks again to the ABC for delivering real Aussie drama from a great novel from Christis Tsiolkas (also the author behind Head On the movie however the book was titled Loaded).

The Slap had some of the countries best actors combine and work so well together. It was a great basic story which really had depth and the drama was just so top notch. Australian dramas over the recent years have been SAFE, safe to the point of extremely boring, Packed to the Rafters, Winners & Losers, House Husbands & Offspring to me just scream BORING, pass me a xanax.

So I applaud the writers, directors, creators and actors for being bold and creating in my mind a real masterpiece.

Here is a look at it:



Good on you ABC, Tony Abbott hands off please.

No comments: