Monday, September 23, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 11


TV Show 20 - Desperate Housewives

Marc Cherry, after 180 episodes Desperate Housewives ended with a bang and a finale done well. It's rare so when done well it should be rewarded. Desperate Houses begun in 2004, I was living in Canada at the time and this show had it's fair share of water cooler moments. Borrowing cast members from Melrose Place and various other shows Desperate Housewives became one of the most loved female dramas of all time.

Desperate Housewives will go down as one of my favourite series of all time and now with Devious Maids Marc Cherry has continued this camp fun into the Latino setting of LA.

I loved so many things about this show, so let's look at the below now and remember the good times, the camp times and the fun times of Desperate Housewives:



It's a series I need to own on DVD cause it's going to age well and I would love to have a marathon when I can finally retire and put my old feet up.

Only a few more shows to come before my Asian GAP YEAR! Or gap few days to be more accurate.

No comments: