Thursday, September 26, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 8


TV Show 23 - Recovery

Remember when music shows actually had bands playing live and played good music? Well Recovery on ABC way back when was the show which launched Dylan Lewis, Leigh Whannell (multi million dollar Aussie film producer and horror king), Jane Gazzo and more....

Oh Recovery Saturday mornings from 9am back in 1996-2000 saw ABC TV and Triple J go from radio to TV and inter-grate such great new and massive bands at the time.

IT was always cooler than Video Hits, it was a high school kid favourite and a cult classic. Recovery now RIP but will forever live in my heart like this...



I miss music on Australian TV and no Channel V just doesn't cut it. I would love you ABC if Recovery came back onto our TV screens, am I asking too much? I think not.

No comments: