Sunday, September 22, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 12


TV Show 19 - True Blood

Alan Ball started off the list of amazing shows with his masterpiece Six Feet Under and he continues on the list with his former baby True Blood. At the end of series 5 Alan Ball handed over the madness to Brain Buckner. Yes the first season was amazing, the next three were great and the fifth only so so and the last a bit on the lame side. However it is still one of the shows I truly look forward to.

I am excited they have called it quits at the end of series 7. I hope it just goes off with a complete bang (unlike previous series Gossip Girl which I am just finishing now) or is that a complete fang???



So that's where it all started, where will it finish? Who knows, only time will tell. Look forward to welcoming it back to our screens for one last time next Summer (USA Summer, our winter).

No comments: