Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Days til my GAP Year Asia - DAY 26


TV Show 5 - Love My Way

The first season of this show completely broke my heart (like many other readers to I am sure) and I will not spoiler alert any readers who are like Love My Way, what?

This is where I discovered Asher Keddie and to be honest this is a much better program than Offspring. Asher's role had balls, she was unhinged but still loveable. Claudia Karvan is always sublime and before Dan Wyllie was on every Australian TV (even fucking Squizzy!) he was Asher's defeated husband.

Brendan Cowell is not nice to look at but he sure is talented and he rounded up the primary characters. I have to say Season 2 never reached the heights of Season 1 and Season 3 just felt like an after thought. So basically if you only do one Love My Way thing, do Season 1, it's ace, heartbreaking and funny all at once.

Let's take a quick look below:



Still a load more ACE TV to come!

No comments: