Monday, September 2, 2013

What's On @ the Movies 2013 - Were The Millers


The gross out comedy films for 2013 just keep coming and add a former Friends star to the mix it's a hybrid ROM gross out COM.

So let's take a look first at this new film:



So there you have it, unfortunately for me a lot of the best bits were offered in the trailer I saw. So hopefully I didn't give you too much of a spoiler alert LOL

So is this film any good? Yes and no. Jennifer Aniston is not a good actress and basically her playing a stripper, it just doesn't work and thank god she plays an American mom for the most part of it.

Look for the most part I really enjoyed this film and it's revival of TLC's "Waterfalls" however with an overcrowded comedy market (like superhero and action films) films really need to stand up and be counted. This did for the most part the ROM addition to the COM was slightly daft but still it kept sucking me back in.

So We're the Millers, I am expecting a sequel and the box office figures look good for this one and I think despite it's downfalls it does deliver some genuine laughs. So here it is 3 Anal Stars 4 this latest comedy.

No comments: