Thursday, February 6, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Her


- Film Released in 2013

So I was a bit nervous about this film, I mean I wanted to see it but I wasn't 100% sold, falling in love with Siri (or a more futuristic version) really? Well yes because Samantha has the sexy voice of Scarlett Johansson of course and let's be honest Joaquin Phoenix is not the most attractive lead male in Hollywood.

So Joaquin Phoenix and the voice of Scarlett Johansson is it enough to have you entertained for the 126 minute running time? Yes and a little bit of no. I found myself loving the film sick and then at times I found myself thinking thank god I did the 6:30pm session.

The movie by Spike Jonze is original and is great and Amy Adams and Rooney Mara are great in support roles.



So I am guessing if you have a spare couple of hours (plus trailers and ad's) this could be for you. And speaking of ad's here is a cool one for something heading to Sydney really soon:



So HER it's fun, makes you think for hours after seeing the film and almost maintained my attention for the majority of 2 hours. Her rates three lady stars.

No comments: