Monday, February 17, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - RoboCop


It's basically the male version of a Valentine's Film, i.e. their is no Endless Love story or no real romance, just man vs machine and lot's of guns. And thinking back to the original I never really got this concept, I wasn't as sold (as a child) on RoboCop like I was on say Gi-Joe. However I hear only good things about this film and I also wanted to support young Aussie Abbie Cornish.

After that DREADFUL film Sucker Punch I was hoping Abbie was on the way up and this really was a big improvement. Side note as well Samuel L Jackson's Patrick Novak character really reminded me of Andrew Bolt, scary huh.

And Michael Keaton, man age has not been kind to you, either you never wore sunscreen or you just don't look after yourself, cause mate and I mean MATTTTTEEEE you looked terrible in this film.

OK enough on the ageing of Hollywoods less than elite and Andrew Bolt. RoboCop will a sequel be made? Was the film any good? I reckon less watch the trailer together first:



Oh and PS I also missed the very beginning of this film and I HATE missing the start of films, it's literally one thing that drives me bat shit crazy. However I didn't seem to mind so much yesterday in Gold Class and when my skim latte hold the froth arrived.

Okay I am getting sidetracked like a mother fucker, I had a late departure from work and I was doing maths and my brain is like not coping and my head is bumping like a slut on heat.

Ok so let's just skip to the star rating, it's not going to be the best action film of 2014 and it won't be the worst, so let's just be fair and give it a traditional pass mark of 2.5 Stars.

No comments: