Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Weekend is HERE!


Greetings Dear Readers,

Schapelle is free, Beyonce is on my 64 inch TV singing that she is a Grown Woman and the weather is warming up, for the final month of Summer.

A big happy birthday to my wee little Winnie AKA Ninny and advance for my granny next week, bless.

I have neglected both blogs this week due to heaps going on so just a wee quick update. I already have a favourite song for 2014 and it happens to come from my Party Starter Album of 2013 (well sort of), want to know what it is:



And my first holiday for 2014 is now less than three weeks off, yes Schapelle is fleeing Bali and I am heading straight over there.

As for TV oh how good is season 2 of the Following and how good is the new season of Girls? Not to mention Lily Allen has new song #3 on the Soundtrack:



Yes back in 2009 Lily Allen's second release "It's Not Me it's You" was my album of the year, how will she go in 2014? Time will tell.

So keep up with the BLOG and I promise a lot of holiday moments, and to all my readers an advance happy Valentine's Day! XO

No comments: