Saturday, February 1, 2014

1700+ Posts - HELL YEAH


After a few years, 1700 posts Randy Andy's Weak in Review has seen a lot, a hell of a lot. A lot of theatre, a lot of movies, listened to hours and hours of tunes and I am still ready for more films, more music (over on Flashing off the Record) and more views (Alan Jones style).

So what does 2014 behold? Well in 27 days I hit up Bali (again) fully business style though this time, yes Business Class over and back, hell yeah! Way more music lists, music news and all things music over at Flashing off the Record.

Also I am totally up for even more films than in 2013, 2013 saw me see a massive amount of films (some even twice) and this year promises to be the same.

So keep this page bookmarked, follow, get it on your iPhone and unlike Facebook slowing down, I ain't slowing down.

Until tomorrow, happy Lunar New Year (I know if your reading Mr Abbott you wouldn't know what that is so google it and while your at it stay away from the ABC please).

G night x


No comments: