Friday, December 26, 2014

1,900 Posts and mid way through Summer Slack


So Christmas is done, I hit the Boxing Day sales today and tomorrow I look forward to a (regular) weekend. Escaping Sydney was divine, except god love bad tattoos and the Central Coast. My word if I had my time again I would study tattoo removal, fuck me senseless there are some rank tattoo's around. No offence folks but if you have a shit tattoo you are well on the way to becoming a bogan.

Bogan behaviour also revolves around this time of the year:

1. Thinking your a cricket expert even if the idea and possibility of running a single run would leave you puffing.

2. Drinking yourself into oblivion for the sake of it. Oh it's a public holiday or I have tomorrow off. I should just get shit faced and disgrace myself in front of friends and families.

3. Hitting the sales at the shops with your tramp stamps on display and wearing yesterday's Dotti and Supre numbers.

4. Eating Macca's and feeding your poor kids a shit load of bad food.

Now leaving bogans for a minute and the fact that as someone who doesn't really have Christian values or small children, I am very happy when I close my eyes and pass out at the end of Christmas, the lead up is terrible, the crowds and the frantic bullshit prior to the big day is horrible and there are always issues.

I must say I had a fairly pleasant day but I must say I can do without the lead up, the pressure and then all for what? So Boxing Day for me is the real treat, it's all done and dusted.

Now to the next big one New Years, and no plans, makes me nervous and excited all at once, could it be my year of going to bed before midnight? Fingers Crossed.

There we have it 1,900 posts, thanks again for reading and maybe shaking your head or saying hmmmm that made me think. I love the internet and still wonder about Sony films and the Interview, so film companies and media companies really think countries outside America are not going to Pirate your work when you release films online only available in one region?

God luck to Sony, this hack has been massive and only today more new music from Madonna has leaked, man if only artists would learn long lead in releases just don't work!

Good night one and all and Happy Holidays x

No comments: