Thursday, December 11, 2014

Another Day, Another Day closer to Christmas and Summer Slack


Yes my posts are getting a little lacking at this time of the year as the Christmas parities and the catch ups build up I find I have such limited time to jump on the PC (other than my work one) and smash out a little BLOG entry!

After weddings, Christmas catch ups and a massive pile of work I am so looking forward to Christmas and continuing to smash through more of Hart of Dixie and discovering some other trash to catch up on.

After consuming a lot of new series and returning series over the past weeks I must award my favourite show of recent weeks to the fantastic Getting On (US rework). Season 2 has been wonderful and full of laughs much like the below:


I am so sad the finale (yes only a six episode season) is on next week:



Tell everybody Getting On is the perfect remedy to a busy Christmas lead in.

No comments: