Sunday, February 28, 2016

March 2016 = Travel Month, Hello Asia!


Like February with Lunar New Year, Valentine's Day and Summer ending, March is busy with St Patrick's Day, Mardi Gras and Easter (yes it's early this year) so I have decided what better time than have an Asian vacation.

Yes posts on this BLOG and my music based blog Flashing off the Record might be a little lighter than normal or depending on how much chill time I have more frequently than normal.

The film reviews will dry up a little, however I have already caught a damn lot of films in 2016 and we are only two months in. That said I am super excited about Triple 9 opening this Thursday, looks fantastic.

So next Thursday evening/late afternoon I will take off to Bali (yes I have heard the travel warnings) and then just pre Easter I will hit up Vietnam, Hong Kong and Bangkok. I cannot wait!

TV wise a few good shows are wrapping up in the next few weeks and a few are returning after lengthy Christmas/New Years/Holiday period breaks.

Agent Carter (as discussed yesterday) wraps this week after a disappointing second outing, American Crime (not to be confused with American Crime Story: The People vs OJ) concludes it's 10 episode run mid next week (week commencing 7 March) and returning are Blindspot and Gotham after mid season breaks.

So March is almost upon us, look out for plenty of travel news and excitement as this old Randy Andy is heading OUT!

No comments: