Saturday, February 13, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


Originally I thought DEADPOOL was Rated R but it looks like the censors got it right this is totally an MA15+ film, after seeing the hateful Eight, I know now the difference between a violent MA15+ film and an R18+ film. The difference is this is a loaded with swearing and sex reference Ryan Reynolds part comic book action part sex comedy.



Now upon watching the trailer you get the score, Ryan Reynolds is hot then not but horny as fuck.

Now I went in with high expectations after loving Marvel TV sick lately (R.I.P Agent Carter - it looks like I was right Season 2 seems to be the last - with remaining episodes burnt off as doubles) and loving Ant-Man and even to a degree the reboot of the Fantastic Four.

So I went in rooting for this film (LOL - rooting) and I came out (despite an upset stomach - thanks buscapan) excited for the Sequel.

Yes SPOILER ALERT - if you stuck around for the final end of credits scene it looks like (and on the films Wiki page) a sequel is on the way. Not surprising really the recent X-Men films have been brilliant and another is on the way this year.

As I write this I am catching up on Supergirl and honestly I am not over Superheros/Comic Book stars yet. Why? Because my life is dull? I am a super obese nerd? No it escapes reality, the reality of working, the reality of living in a city with lockout laws (hold the phone on that matter I will come back to that soon), the reality of not enough hours in a day and the reality of fantasy is brilliant! The movies is the best place for escapism and we all need this. Time out from our mobile phones, time out from talking bullshit and time to take five.

Escapism for me is my batteries recharging, time in a cold (and cinema 9 at Hoyts Broadway this morning could freeze anyones nipples erect as fuck) dark room chilling out, HEAVEN.

So Deadpool, Ryan Reynolds is HOT, Ed Skrein is also easy on the eye too :)

Other than the eye candy other than the recapping the back story and time jumping a little too much I did enjoy the shit out of this one.

I loved the well choreographed action scenes, the swearing, the sexy comments and the moments when Ryan Reynolds wore less clothes.

Deadpool could be the perfect Valentines Day film, flesh for the women, action for the men, HOT! Look out at a cinema near you for wristies galore.

Deadpool it's a good start to another year of Comic Book Hero films on the big screen saying fuck a whole heap. 4 Stars.

No comments: