Friday, January 20, 2017

Shooter Season 1 Finale.


I gave this show a little bit of love a while back when I started the show over Summer Slack (Xmas - New Years period) and now as quickly as it started it's done and dusted until next year.

When it will air next year is completely up in the air.

This show was originally scheduled twice in 2016 and due to actual real life shootings in the US, the USA network held this until November. At least someone has some brains around guns in the USA.

Anyway the show could be back as early as July or it could be another November/main TV season series from here on in.

The show did fairly gosh damn well in the ratings game and a tight ten episode season does me just fine. USA Network has risen to fame with Suits, Queen of the South and Colony recently and Shooter is up there with one of it's best performing shows.

Ryan Phillippe is in fine form, looks a million bucks and some of the action in this season has been off the charts.


Now it does mention the show will return in Summer this year, I guess that is pending there are no other major mass shootings in the US to hold this next season up.

Shooter, one of the only new shows I have given a go this 2016-2017 season and I am not as disappointed as I was with Emerald City.

No comments: