Sunday, January 1, 2017

So Long 2016, Hello 2017


A year where a number of legends left this very planet, a year the media got it wrong more times than right and a year when FLUME was my favourite album of 2016. What a year.

You can ready more about Flume and why Skin was the most delicious record of 2016 and the first round of the BEST songs of 2016. So some nice Summer/New Years Day reading.

I have plenty more posts coming today, tomorrow and throughout the year on my Music Blog so read here, read there all is business as usual in 2017.

What is the go with Randy Andy's random blog spot that has no Facebook, Insta, Twitter, Pinterest or any real interest in social media got lined up? Well I would love to attend more live music? But I live in NSW and venues are closing, tours aren't coming to Australia or promoters are setting unsustainable ticket prices for the general public. So that might not happen, more movies? Well yes that gonna happen, I will watch the newly released first episode of Homeland Season Six as soon as I land back in Sydney. Can not wait for the terror drama bringing the hype back to the Showtime network.

I will also talk more TV, more Netflix, more US dramas as last year we saw 451 scripted dramas, this year (2017) we are looking at 500 or more!

I will talk more fitness, my fun at my local gym and it's group fitness goodness.

What else? Maybe the occasional rant about social injustice or the fact Mike Baird has run NSW into the ground and maybe looking at property in Melbourne is a good way to spend one's New Years long weekend. Sorry Sydney but the cunty vibe isn't going to cut it in 2017 and I am going to call it out.

2017 where will it take us, will Donald Trump still be president this time next year, 11 months after being in office? Will the Brexit ever happen? Will the world ever get over different religions and just make peace not useless war? Will the US ever realise not every other country wants a Starbucks and McDonalds on every corner? I guess those are the big questions.

As I write this from the South Yarra, Melbourne, Victoria, I think 2017 will be a good year, I think thinking/feeling positive will bring a change, 2016 was a tough year and we may have hit rock Trump bottom so the only way is UP.

Here is to 2017, watch out though I am calling out turbo cunts worldwide in 2017!

No comments: