Monday, January 9, 2017

Sons of Anarchy Season 7.


I have finally reached the holy grail, the final season of Sons of Anarchy. After smashing through several seasons back to back I am starting off the last season and have recently been completely hooked by the family drama.

Yeah that's right it's a family drama, Jax, Clay, Gemma and the revolving door of other characters who come and go in this blood bath.

The later seasons are completely gruesome and the death count just grows and grows.

I had been told I would remain hooked on the final seasons and that season seven is good and the last episode is a let down so I am waiting for it.

Juice played by Theo Rossi still remains my favourite and the son I am totally in love with Jimmy Smits too.

Sons of Anarchy really was one of "those" big shows and a real contender for the long list of shows joining the golden era of TV.

I may or may not do another post for this series but honestly there are a few new shows incoming and other finales upcoming.

Bikies or outlaws some of the characters in Sons of Anarchy really do cut to the core, thanks Netflix for streaming this in Australia and giving me some quality Summer viewing.

Good night readers, sleep tight...

No comments: