Saturday, January 14, 2017

Where is Summer Going?


So it's virtually the mid point of Summer and I have no idea where the slow Summer slack period has gone. Maybe it's because I've been doing two jobs the last week plus a full time parent to my dog (which I usually only part time parent on weekends) and trying to maintain my life @ Syd Uni Gym.

I haven't been to the beach once this season and tomorrow rain and cooler conditions will hopefully send me off to the movies and make my Sunday Body Attack and Body Balance double.

Oh yes and the movies how Rogue One and any Star Wars films just kills the smaller films, hello Red Dog prequel.

Music has also not stopped with a pile of big releases yesterday. Over on Flashing off the Record I have been all over The xx's latest Album I See You and you can check that out right now HERE

Yesterday we also saw new releases from the godfather of grime Wiley, Run the Jewels, Bonobo and an EP from Mr Tophat and Swedish pop queen Robyn.

So can someone please tell me where 2017 is vanishing too? Before we know it, it will be Australia Day followed by Lunar New Year, Easter, Anzac Day, the June Long Weekend, Winter kicks in, the October Long Weekend and then the Christmas/New Year period all over again.

RELATED AUDIO:





No comments: