Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Silver Screen in 2017 {Rogue One}


I rated this film as my best for 2016 so it is no wonder I went back for some more Rogue One.



There has never been a more important time for a Star Wars film, a film revolving around good vs evil, family and starting a rebellion against an evil force.

There is more on this film in my first review HERE but all I can add is that outstanding battle in the second half of the film, the way the film ties so neatly in a New Hope and the way as a viewer you now feel like you know the whole story.

I can hardly wait for the 2017 Star Wars film continuing the drama of where the The Force Awakens (my equal best film for 2015, Star Wars is on a roll) left us.

The cinema was jam packed last night for tight ass Tuesday and I feel Rogue One will continue to smash it at the box office with no real new competition this weekend.

Rogue One it's standing up for the little guys against the evil big guys, sounds like something happening in the USA on January 20?

A second outing 5 flawless (forgot all the CGI talk) STARS for Rogue One and remembering the brilliant Carrie Fisher.

No comments: