Sunday, January 8, 2017

Silver Screen in 2017 {Edge of Seventeen}


Already in the running for the best coming of age film of 2017 (view last years HERE) is The Edge of Seventeen.



I love a coming of age film and even more I love flawed characters who both impress you and make you instantly dislike them.

Hailee Steinfeld is a surprising and interesting lead and one of her main squeezes in the film is drop dead gorgeous Hayden Szeto.

The music used in the film is great including Aussie's Angus & Julia Stone and Anderson Paak. Man Anderson Paak is everyone in 2016/2017 right?

I loved this film and the trailer doesn't completely give everything away. It's a gem of small film and I was highly impressed from start to finish.

The Edge of Seventeen makes me happy I am mid 30's. 4 Stars for this teen drama.

No comments: