Sunday, January 29, 2017

Silver Screen in 2017 {Spilt}


Ok The Village & The Happening were fucking terrible films, The Visit was a vast improvement in 2015 but I think I was less trustworthy and waiting for DVD to view this at home.

Now to Spilt, the 2016 film which has just been released in Australia and abroad.



Ok so I found this film EXCEPTIONAL. The tension, the lack of over the top graphic violence and James bloody McAvoy. What an outstanding role for the young Brit.

The young Brit brought to life the original Shameless series in the UK, made an outstanding contribution to the latest X-Men films and co stared with Jolie in Wanted.

He is a brilliant actor and honestly this film sets in stone how amazing this 37 year old is. No discounting Anya Taylor-Joy, she was outstanding also. Actually the whole small-ish cast were all awesome.

I have to say we are off to a good start in 2017, Moonlight is getting a shit tonne of love right now, I am hopefully catching Jackie soon and I have booked in for the latest 50 Shades film for Valentines Day. Oh yes baby give me some Zayn and Taylor lovin'!

Ok so there is no plot spoilers, no revealing nor words for this film, it was honestly outstanding and maybe my first five star film for 2017. Yes that is right 5 STARS.

No comments: