Thursday, May 25, 2017

Post #100, 2017


Let's take a break from all the TV and on the couch time I have done this month and focus on 100, yes there have been 100 posts in 2017 and as we see an end to May, 2017 I welcome June with a month of Queens.

In aid of the Queen's Birthday long weekend, me returning to Asia I will pay homage to some YASS Queen's all June long. From singers to screen legends it's all about the women of the world. Sorry stale pale males out there it's a celebration of the better sex all next month.

Yesterday this BLOG was about Supergirl and next month is all about Super Women!

I want to also pay my respect to the people of Manchester, I too am a ticket holder for Ariana Grande when she heads down to Australia. I am disgusted someone would attack the international language of people coming together - MUSIC.

This was disgusting and the Quadrant publication equally disgusting for their comments around the bombing and the Q&A comments. Unfortunately extreme right wingers are ultimately unhinged and this publication/commentary is unacceptable and hardly helpful.

Can I just urge people to reach out to others, embrace difference challenge simple ideas from the likes of Pauline Hanson, Donald Trump, go out and read, discover new culture. The real losers in life are the likes of One Nation squads, extreme left and right wingers. We need to come together not drift apart.

Come on people, it's people power and love and knowledge always wins.

No comments: