Thursday, August 3, 2017

Legion Season 1.


Am I missing something??? I admit I got into this series late, however the reviews were off the chart when it aired, the ratings on the other hand not so much.

Legion is another in the Marvel TV land, based on X-Men characters. However this show also deals heavily with mental health. Mental Health & superheroes, does this mix? Maybe as super powers are individual and mutants have always been something of an outsider.

I have to say in catching up on this series with all eight episodes of the first season at my fingertips I am finding it a little tough to watch. It skips around at a manic pace and unlike most shows I am not sure I am going to see out the second series.

Starring comedy IT girl Aubrey Plaza, she was a major drawcard but her character is so twisted I find it hard to follow.

Maybe I have missed something but I even enjoyed the underwhelming Iron Fist more than this. For me it is lacking something, maybe the fact none of the characters I can identify with? Not sure, but here is a little something, something about series two from the recent Comic Com.

No comments: