Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Post City to Surf: Netflix n Chillin'


So I was out of it after the City to Surf, I hit my goal of running the whole way and then the couch and Netflix never looked so damn good, like DAMN (Kendrick Lamar style) good.

I smashed hit movie made for Netflix, OKJA, warning this is hella good and Jake Gyllenhaal stop being so god damn good looking! Also Ahn Seo-hyun what a star in the making, sensational! And not to mention Glenn I mean Steven Yeun, nice to see you back on the screen.

I have always been interested in the murder mystery that rocked Boulder, Colorado so it was a no brainer to catch up with CASTING JONBENET. This was interesting watching people give their opinions on a mystery still unsolved to this day.

Then I got dark, THE KEEPERS, now this is dark. So much so it's not your usual Netflix show, there is no time to binge this. Again the Catholic Church is under the spotlight for another cover up.

That said if you liked Making a Murderer you will enjoy The Keepers. I am two episodes in (of seven) and can say I am hooked. Once I get through my incredible HBO Sunday viewing I am back on The Keepers.

Big news at Netflix too which happened in time for this post to be published, Shondaland is moving.... to Netflix. ABC (USA) this is a nightmare for y'all.

No comments: