Thursday, May 12, 2022

Autumn Binged 2022 - Starstruck - Season Two

Starstruck was one of my favourite binges in 2021. Sadly season two is not as fun as its first. Season two was released back in February. I slept on it for a bit, but here we are mid-May.

Russell Tovey (Looking and so much more) joined as a new cast member for series two. His role was fairly annoying as an overbearing film director. 

Both Rose Matafeo as Jessie and Nikesh Patel as Tom continued to have good chemistry however their constant bickering was a bit much this season.

A third season seems to be out of the question with Wikipedia listing the series as concluded.


I think a third season would be a massive stretch, however I am a huge fan of twenty minute comedies right now.

However that said, I did find the laughs a little few and far between this season. Season one I think I laughed a lot more, whilst also feeling the series in my feels.

With less romance and more fighting/couple dramas, even my parents found this a slightly tricky watch.

The Autumn finales series continues soon whilst I am also hoping to get back to the cinema. It's been a bit. Also I haven't even seen the latest Marvel film.

Next week sees the conclusion of The Equalizer, Big Sky (not yet renewed), Station 19, Atlanta & 9-1-1 (and the Lonestar, Texas one).

Until then. BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: