Monday, June 23, 2008

The Corby Case

Sunday night also proved an interesting night on Channel 9 with the Hidden Truth part two doco.

I have never for one minute thought Schapelle was guilty (everyone is allowed their opinion) and this was a question on many peoples list, at work coffee machines, in the playground and waiting around for late public transport.

This doco is definitely not the world's best made documentary but it re-opens one of the most interesting overseas court cases in a long time.

I not only feel sorry for Schapelle but for her family in this horrible time, you only had to look at the prison cells she has lived in over the last few years to feel sick and feel lucky to be here in Australia and not some third world countries jail.

Now I am not knocking Indonesia, however this is one country I would personally never visit (Bali belly and pirated DVD's not exactly my cup of tea) nor would I recommend others to visit.

I am looking forward to part two and also hearing what everyone else thinks, drop a comment send me an email:
andrew20031507@hotmail.com

I would love to know what everyone else thinks about this interesting and long running case.

No comments: