Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cancelled Shows, Birthday Wishes & Saturday NEW music!

So I falsly advised that I was seeing Macbeth last night, the show was cancelled so boo hoo, I got to watch a Gossip Girl Season 3 marathon (I know I am way behind!). I hear a sixth and final season also may be on the cards for everyone's favourite XOXO.

So a warm and happy birthday to my Southern friend Mr Andrew Smith and also for tomorrow a very special birthday message to Ms Steph Limoges XOXO

Now to some NEW music, yes tomorrow I will publish a MASSIVE 20 tunes and there is some great new Aussie tunes to be proud of this week.

In the meantime see below some of this week's sizzling new releases:

Those Kings and Queen of the indie 90's Garbage are back with the below:



Oh my MARY, it's new and fresh music from Regina Spektor:



Best Coast are here again!



Those Stone's are BUSY @ present, here is some more new music from the Stone's from over the Sydney Harbour Bridge:



That's it for now, tonight engagement parties, maybe some Hunger Games, oh Saturdays. Until tomorrow, laters....

No comments: