Wednesday, March 7, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - Flight Mode

With both films released in 2011 my viewing entertainment on Garuda Airlines was a sweet and enjoyable experience with the Muppets and 50/50 a movie still to come out in Australia yet in the States it's already out on DVD.

So here we go a double movie review for you, first up:

50/50 staring the lovely Joseph Gordon-Levitt (man he just gets better looking with age and he so picks the best movies for himself to star in) and Seth Rogen more like Bogan and just so unattractive but good in the role.

Look the film is great but a predictable and oh so Hollywood ending could have just about ruined it for me, get your Kleenex ready though, this is a sad movie with great performances from all.

50/50 rates 3 and a half strong stars.

Next up:

The Muppets, missed this at the pictures so was excited to catch it on the plane. Amy Adams was great and the story just made me smile. The songs were cheesy and fun and the storyline was paper thin so maximum easy enjoyment here.

It's definitely not perfect but it's damn easy to watch and entertaining.

The Muppets rates a very green 3 stars.

That's it, on my film list is Project X (don't judge me I LOVE trash) and Contraband, I just love Marky Mark end of story.

That's it, live from BALI.

PS Still no Miss Corby, not happy....

No comments: