Friday, March 9, 2012

What's Up? It's Friday & a Bali Farewell Party!

So it's Friday and the last day of the 2012 Bali trip and with my full stories and photos to come tomorrow and onwards as we head back into the Chippendale territory and get back to life that is not in five star hours with complimentary canape hours and private beaches.

Yes this trip has been 5 star luxury all the way, not the usual Aussie Bali experience that may end in prison or worse an STD.

The trip has been so memorable, the people here are just beautiful (inside and out) and the food is the real winner it is just to die for, look out gym here comes one well feed mama after this holiday.

We are now in Nusa Dua and after multiple swims yesterday and recovery from my sunburn from snorkeling the day before in Bali's Blue Lagoon it's time for a chill day before we head out on our 1am flight tomorrow AM (4 AM Sydney time) LOL

This trip has just been wonderful and I can't wait to share the pictures and my new $5 haircut with you all.

Wishing everyone a happy Friday and can't wait to see y'all again really soon, Bali belly and all :)

Here also on my way out is my new fav electro pop act:

No comments: