Monday, March 19, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - The Artist

- Actual Released in 2011

So I finally caught up with the film that won 5 Academy Awards and has earned a hell of a lot of hype and had a close to sell out session at Broadway shops on a Saturday night. I was however one of the only ones who didn't have grey hair LOL

So I saw a preview of this film on my recent return flight home from Bali and I really was surprised that I liked what I saw. It has an adorable dog in it and some lovable characters and boy hasn't John Goodman done well for himself recently.

The film has the highs and extreme lows of the movie business and all in next to near silence something I have never experienced before @ the Movies.

This film may or may not have deserved to win next to every award recently but it is definately arthouse and definately widely appealing.

I enjoyed the Artist a lot and could maybe even turn into a silent movie fan after this LOL

The Artist rates a solid 3.75 stars.

Coming tomorrow a preview review of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, check it out below:

No comments: