Friday, March 23, 2012

An open letter to Ms Penny Wong

Dear Penny (Can I call you Penny?) or Ms Wong,

Hi how are you? So you don't know me but I love you and I did so even before I saw your episode of Kitchen Cabinet. However after I watched Kitchen Cabinet on the fab ABC2 (maybe you can give the ABC some more cash too, they do a much better job than any other media at this late stage) and I just fell for you, not in love as I have an awesome boyfriend and well you have a girlfriend, but you are just the bee's knees.

I was so touched by your story about your brother Toby I was actually a big old girl and nearly started crying (not that being a girl is a bad thing), but then the way you carried yourself and spoke so well, I thought man (well not man but you know) this woman is amazing, she is a role model and someone so positive for gays, lesbians, young women and almost anyne to look up to.

The way you speak on Q&A and on this particular program is nothing short of amazing, I hate public speaking and if your keen I would love some lessons from someone as well composed and as brillant as you.

Your intelligence and thought provoking statements and knowledge of a wide range of topics is something you definately have over that vile man Tony Abbott. You know Labour has a chance at this next election mainly cause of him, no one likes Tony Abbott, even major Liberal voters.

Anyway stuff him back to you, so next Monday is my last day off before I start working again and I am totally excited about seeing John Carter at Broadway Shops Hoyts as it's like the $10 movie of the week and so you keen? I know it's a long wayt from the nation's capital or Radelaide (and speaking of that Chippendale would totally love to have you in the neighbourhood, we do love our Tanya Plibersek but I kinda like you a lot more) but yeah you in?

Would love to talk to you about the horrors of school yards as like you I was very different to everyone at my Central Coast school by coming out very every and the whole school knowing in record time (and this was before sit on my Facebook).

Anyway Penny I heart you hardcore, you rock, keep being amazing and you also make a fully sick Mum too, I am so jealous of that kid I would do anything to have you as a mummy.

Right oh, have a nice wekeend and hopefully I will see you at the movies on Monday.

Peace Out xoxo

Randy Andy

No comments: