Saturday, March 24, 2012

@ the Movies 2012 - 21 Jump Street {Gold Class Experience}

Thanks first to my Uncle Mick for my night out, your a good man :)

So when I saw this preview a number of times I was SO excited about finally seeing this film, and gosh damn it, why do they always put the best parts in the trailer and why does this always ruin the film.

See the below ruining trailer below:



So why do the major film distributors do this, yes it sucked me into see the film, but then I left feeling jaded.

Look it's not a bad film, genetics is definately good in the Franco family as James Franco's bro Dave Franco is a dream boat. Ice Cube says about 90 F bombs mainly with Mother attached. Which is funny for the first five times but after 20 I felt like I was 15 again.

Even one of my Fav musicians makes a like cameo, look out for Rye Rye as Jr. Jr.

Johnny Depp also makes a bloody cameo.

So overall this isn't the worst aimed at teenagers comedy I have ever seen, it just doesn't live up to the hype.

A sequel is apparently in the works, so look out for round two when Channing Tatum & Jonah Hill go to Uni, good grief.

21 Jump Street rates 2.5 mother fuckin' Ice Cube stars.

No comments: