Monday, July 8, 2013

A Week Till my Birthday & another 4 Day Working Week....


So next Monday I am officially in my mid 30's and not just one of those random 30 year olds. So before the week before gets too crazy, here is my final gift registry and again if you really want to make me happy, send me a funny text or somethin'.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 

One Tree Hill - Season 5

Dexter - Season 7

The Walking Dead - Season 2 

Gossip Girl - Season 5

Gossip Girl - Season 6

Damages - Season 4

Now onto my other BLOG, another album of the year will be announced shortly making it three albums and last night Matt Corby killed it and finally made it to number one with the below monster hit:



Fingers crossed his album is finally on the way with two recent monster smashes (Brother & now Resolution) it's time to get that album out onto the stands.

You may have missed Jay Z's new album dropping last week but over on Flashing off the Record I took a look back at Jay Z's simply amazing career, give it a look.

Well until the next entry and it will probably surround this very film:



Take it easy y'all and happy Winter School Holidays X

No comments: