Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1


Besides it being the first day of a new financial year it's also the first ever World Sugar Free Day. I did a sugar free month a few months back and the results were crazy, my stomach had never been flatter and I didn't go all crazy ass I still ate fruit I still ate a few things here and there it was just a month free of soft drinks, treats and unnecessary junk.

So if you're interested in World Sugar Free Day have a peek over here.

It's also the 41st birthday for the one the only Missy Elliot, what a career but where on earth is that "Block Party" CD she promised years ago? In the meantime let's Pass the Dutch!



Oh what a hit!

Also today is International Tartan Day, yes bring on the Scottish and speaking of overseas it's also Canada Day! What an International and delightful day to have off and BLOG this random excitement of July 1 your way.

No comments: