Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just me on my Mother Fuckin' High Horse


So a few week's ago a story about a middle aged woman abusing and racially attacking a school boy caught my eye. I thought what a loser and really, do people these days not know somewhere someone has a recording device in 2013 and if you behave like a tool, not only you will have bad karma but the world will loathe you.

Now I saw this posted on Ninemsn and a ACA & I truly have little respect for the way ACA treats stories with people of other races, we all remember the Great Mall of China piece? But this is just rubbish.

First up after watching this the woman is not just stupid but she is a complete loser. Drinking in the middle of the day and playing pokies while most people are at working and not abusing school kids this woman needs her head read if this was to get her sympathy.

I for one have little respect for you if drinking, playing the pokies and racially attacking a minor is your way of spending the afternoon and I think Susan needs to do some soul searching or at least get a job or put herself in the place of someone she feels the need to swear at and tell to go back to where they came from.

It's people like this that make Australians look racist and small minded, it's funny for me to think that just cause your white it means your supreme to any other race. We all are worm feed at the end of the day and all your wealth, knowledge and job title does not leave this world when you do, so suck it Susan, you have no right to judge others on their race, religion, beliefs but I do judge you for being a complete bogan who I wish was shipped off somewhere else, anywhere other than Sydney city.

Now my Soapbox continues to something more positive and as we hit mid winter Summer festival announcements start rolling in and here is a teaser for a festival which has been tracking on for a little while now:


Now to TV and the last True Blood episode kind of bored me, I felt nothing, I thought will a 7th season be announced, will this season just be a reminder that TV needs Alan Ball? Time will tell and here is what we can expect next week:


Also in TV land Dexter's first episode of season 8 was too much, it was SOOOO good, really 8 years on and this show rocks, it's so sad it's coming to an end but this season looks mega good, take a look at a promo for episode two, SPOILER ALERT if you missed episode one:


Also if you're bored this new show is kinda camp fun!


Until next time, peace out....

No comments: