Monday, July 15, 2013

Thank U


To all the lovely text messages, all the well wishes and general love I felt today.

So here is my role call of lovely people:

Thanks first and foremost to my boo for an awesome night away in the city at the dreamy Shangri La Sydney (I will post up some photos soon, I promise!) and then to my adorable family from my grand dad saying I was too old and he wanted to remove July from the calendar as birthday's cost him too much to my mum + dad.

To Daniel's awesome family too and the nieces loving singing happy birthday Uncle Andrew, so gosh damn cute and this is coming from someone who really dislikes kids.

Now to you my amazing friends and stuff:

Peta
Michelle ZANG Bang
Miss Michele Mclean
Some random - Sorry I don't have your number, ending 298 (love it - Happy Birthday Spunky Boy???)
Miss Amy W
Belinda L
Nicole T
Boot Camp Johnny
Marcus - the old witch from the City
H & fucking R Block - A tax reminder on my B'Day, Really? WTF
Karren G + My Aunty Karen
My beautiful boss MM
Lucy Rose Fokkemma
LG
Lachie

Plus to Heather and Brooke I loved seeing you both on the weekend and Heather is totally a TOP mum and Brooke you will be beyond amazing too when he/she pops out.

All in all ace day and thanks everyone!

XXX

No comments: