Sunday, November 23, 2014

Film Freak 2014 - Whiplash


I have only heard amazing things about this film and this weekend I finally caught up with the latest film starring rebooted Footloose highlight actor Miles Teller.

Whiplash is a wonderful film that explores Teller Vs J.K Simmons at a top New York music school and I must saw I was glued to the screen the entire film.

It has been so well reviewed I have to add another good, solid review to this outstanding indie hit.

It's been a fairly good year for film and after the wonderful Gone Girl this is just another wonderful film currently doing the rounds at your local cinema.



Miles Teller continues a good run of films and adds Whiplash to his hit list. Whiplash is all sorts of Jazzy good, and gets 4 drum the fuck out of that kit stars.

PS - Massive language warning on this film, hence I loved it.

No comments: