Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Movie Wish List


I am deeply suffering from missing my weekly film visits or double or triple features so I take this time (mainly to remind myself) of the current films I wish to see.

So here they are:

1. The Best of Me
- Low priority, but man how hot does James Marsden look and the young Aussie James Marsden character is not half bad too :)



2. Interstellar
- Only opens this weekend so I am sure I have time to catch the next Christopher Nolan blockbuster. To me this one looks interesting.



3. John Wick
- I do like a Keanu film, however session times look limited after only one week at the cinemas. Might have to catch this on DVD. However still on my list. It has got to be better than Boxtrolls right?



4. Tammy
- Really and truly if I get a free ticket and their is a good session time to suit me, I'm in. However Melissa McCarthy needs a new act me thinks.



5. This is Where I Leave You
- Was meant to see this yesterday however thanks to a bad stomach and a virus going around I missed it. However I am really keen on this one. Hopefully the weekend I will be 100% again.



6. A Walk Among the Tombstones
- Looks like every other Liam Neeson film, but hey I do love em and at present I am in film lust.



7. Whiplash
- Slightly more indie than the above films and has had extremely good reviews.



8. Son of a Gun
- Lack of screenings around town means I will proablly miss this Aussie film, there has been very little support for Aussie films at the major cinemas this year. Session times are generally all held for international blockbusters with local films pushed to the side and therefore people wonder why no one locally watches Australian films.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog and your movie choices. Would you up for reviewing my indie film, Bent Over Neal, if I send you vimeo link?

Randy Andy's Weak in Review said...

Would love to, follow the BLOG and send me the link, would be more than happy to. Thanks for reading.